The Salitrillo Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) services approximately 17,000 connections. The Salitrillo plant began operations in 1966 with an average daily flow of 3.96 MGD and a permitted flow of 5.83 MGD.
Construction Updates on Plant Expansion
In order to meet the growing population in the area, the Salitrillo WWTP is currently undergoing a plant expansion. After the expansion, the plant will have a new capacity of 7.33 MGD.
Update September 9, 2023 – Updated on a monthly basis
- For safety, temporary construction fencing has been installed
- Clarifiers – Floors 100% prepped.
- Concrete Driveways are prepped.
- The switchboard has been set and the generator is on site.
- Please contact us with any further questions.